1. The greater risks get the greater the pay off.
2. There is a key to unlock every locked door.
3. Doors of opportunity must be walked through.
4. Loyal partners are crucial.
5. Timing is everything.
6. Courage is not the absence of fear, but facing fear directly and saying no to it.
7. Resting and refueling is essential to keep moving forward.
8. Important decisions are best made when you are not hungry, angry, lonely or tired.
9. Second-guessing yourself will remove you from faith and put you at fear's feet.
10. Regrouping may be necessary but quitting is never an option.
Pioneers, I know you see the long-term goal. You often create the end result in your mind long before you realize it, or recognized by others. Keep your eyes on the prize and keep up the good fight.
Copyright © 2017 Toni Imsen. All Rights Reserved.