Can a man or woman get free of what he accepts and accommodates?
There comes a time when one must pick a camp from which they will call home.
Is it time to let go of the familiar?
When chaos is the norm, peace will feel like a foreigner.
Life in the "stuck" zone may look like:
1. Making the same choices expecting a different result.
2. Worry about the opinions of others rather than following your own gut instinct.
3. The words "always" and "never" are popular words in your vocabulary.
4. A series of trade offs and compromises have kept you in regret rather than pursuing hope.
5. You may be living in the past, at a stand still in the present, and the future seems elusive and foggy.
From the famous lyrics of The Brady Bunch song:
"When it's time to change, you have to rearrange . . ."
It's time for a new song.
Copyright © 2017-2018 Toni Imsen. All Rights Reserved.