1. Pioneers carry a burden for a cause that resonates deep within them.
2. Pioneers have a life-changing encounter that shapes them and propels them forward.
3. Pioneers are dissatisfied with what currently exists and dream of other worlds beyond their sphere.
4. Pioneers have a deep sense of purpose that calls them forward to satisfy a longing.
5. Pioneers are intensely preoccupied with the long-term vision coming to pass at all costs.
6. Pioneers receive opposition to the vision on a regular basis. Yet, pioneers continue with perseverance.
7. Pioneers experiencing diversity in various circumstances are a part of daily life.
8. Pioneers have accusers and naysayers come out of expected and unexpected places.
9. Pioneers are stamped with inappropriate names and slanderous labels.
10. Pioneers are grieved by abandonment by friends & family when things get rough.
Copyright © 2017-2018 Toni Imsen. All Rights Reserved.